Creamy Jelly Cleanser
What is a Jelly Cleanser? It combines the benefits of an oil cleanser with the light fluffy texture of a gel-cream! This revolutionary Jelly Cleanser leaves your face feeling nourished & hydrated at the deeper layers, yet refreshed & clean at the surface. Great for all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated, sensitive or reactive skin! 4oz.
- Aloe & Flower Waters hydrate & plump to restore dry or dehydrated skin while minimizing the look of fine lines & wrinkles.
- "Dry" Plant Oils soak into skin quickly & completely for nourishing moisture, strengthen & protect the skins barrier, & provide necessary vitamins & minerals.
- Turmeric helps to soothe skin irritations & protect against damage from inflammation.
- Jojoba & Squalane are closest to our natural skin oils, & moisturize without causing breakouts.
- Rose & Rosehip help to calm the look of redness & sensitivity.
- Raspberry, Pomegranate, & Strawberry provide antioxidants & nutrients.
All Of Our Products Are:
- High-performing, effective formulations
- Made in the U.S.A
- Eco-friendly packaging for environmental sustainability
- Clean formulations: free from parabens, sulfates SLS & SLES, phthalates, mineral oils, formaldehyde/formaldehyde-releasers, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan & more
For Best Results:
Apply 2-3 pumps to damp face, neck & decollete. Massage onto skin for 2 minutes, rinse well. Follow with toner/mist, SuperGlow or Firming Serum, Goldenmilk Calm Cream & SPF. Can be used morning and/or night.
Deionized water, orange blossom hydrosol, rose hydrosol, organic aloe, squalane, organic argan oil, organic rosehip oil, hazelnut oil, organic jojoba, raspberry seed oil, cranberry seed oil, pomegranate oil, papaya oil, tamanu oil, strawberry seed oil, meadowfoam oil, carrot seed oil, prickly pear seed oil, turmeric, geranium EO, Lemongrass EO, bee balm, rose flower extract, rose flower wax, beeswax, witch hazel, carrageenan, hydroxyethyl cellulose, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin